Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Chesa Nyama - Balfour park shopping centre

New kid on the block

There is a new eatery in Balfour park shopping center and this one is right after my own heart.
The name Chesa Nyama speaks for itself but for those non-Joburgers/South Africans, I will explain.
It's all about the meat, or should I say grilling/eating it.
I don't know what took so long but one would expect that there would be such a restaurant in just about every mall or on every street corner in South Africa, it is a meat loving population after all, and I am no exception. 

Enough to feed an army.

It must be because they are newly open, or perhaps that's just how they roll but the helpings are quite big.
For R70, I got enough food to feed 2 adults and a 6 year old - for a few days. I tell lies, in today's economy it is shocking. The food itself was above average, the meat done to our perfection, although the chicken nuggets tasted just slightly offish, but then again, it's not the kind of place one should buy chicken nuggets so the kid has herself to blame.


The details.

Balfour Park shopping center.
Shop no: 119/120
Telephone: 011 075 3609

No comments:

Post a Comment