Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Nokia n9

So my partner recently upgraded from a sony ericsson to a nokia n9, I'm not much of a tech geek but I must say, from a distance, I was very impressed,it's a very sleek machine, my number one irritation was the faction that it uses a micro sim, which to my understaning is only different from the sims we are all(or maybe I should speak for myself) used to by size.
The fact that a sim swap with nokia costs R130 is something I find hard to understand, what could they be doing that costs that much, especially since brand new sims in the store cost 99c. Call me ignorant but I feel ripped off.
My number two irritation is that meeGO doesn't support apps most phones operating systems support easily, in the past day and half I have come across more words like symbian,iOS to last me a while, I really hope up dates for n9 to make it more user friendly are availed Soon.the reviews seem to hint on speed,agility,flexibility,sleekness yet my partner has had trouble connecting to wap. And getting internet settings from mtn since she got the phone.
I have a lot of respect for nokia and hope that we will finally find our way around using this phone as it does look and feel very impressive but at the moment, we are not having it easy at all.I will keep you all updated on our journey with the n9 and for our sakes and mostly my partner's seeing as she was so excited to get it, I hope it's a happily ever after.
One thing's for sure, the camera is superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment